Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Miss Dudgeon in my dreams..

Have you ever looked at the veracity of life? Have you ever tried to combat what is called ‘acerbity of an antagonist’? If not , well have u ever felt the pulse of vivacious alacrity for taking up minacious jobs?I don’t know what ur lips would utter but I just know this for sure that there is someone called “Dudgeon” who would for sure answer all these in the affirmative.Yes ,” Dudgeon, ….one of the most pugnacious souls….Oh Dudgeon! My God, how boring ? she is a malediction to our age of plumose wings….” This was how majority opined about Dudgeon whenever she was seen in her amorphous gait .But perhaps the world of College of Fortitude failed to realize the clarity of this impeccable soul.Well one day,when the fortune wheel forced one other hilarious soul to walk unto the earth’s bower….he too got a compendious introduction about Dudgeon ..but the time machine created some unique reverberations in his conscience, he couldn’t see the thrasonical Dudgeon …..but what he saw, he felt it’s a benediction to the globe of muscular power. His seed of inquisitiveness lead him towards her and then one fine Friday,he said “ Dudgeon , I am Vicissitude from Mars…..Hey , tell me why is it that your name is Dudgeon ?” After a gap of delectable silence, she said “It’s the anger within me that makes me stand different out of the crowd.I don’t have a vaunting veil but an audacious velvet forms my armament.My anger kindles the fire of juvenescence in my indigent heart.So , I am named DUDGEON.” “Wow , what an answer?”, Her veritable simulacrum turned him into a taciturn…Her ingenuous smile and yet ineffable assiduity gave him the sensation of a hallucination.He didn’t know what to believe…He wondered if she was the same Dudgeon about whom the world spoke querulous words.He finally took a leave from her for that day…..and his entire night went in haunting about the fallacious tableau that he had been shown……His enigma resulted in insomnia…….

The next day: The refescent rays bubbling through the window hole were trying to penetrate the indolent eyeballs of Mr.Vicissitude.With wrinkles across the brow , he stretched his hands and legs apart….Just then some fine wind whispered into his ears , “ Wake up Mr .Vicissitude. You are born to see the pristine creations of the world…you can perhaps identify the mendacity that this globe holds…go ahead…run” Well , don’t know what occurred to him then…..When the minute hand clicked on the next minute-space, I saw him in front of Miss. Dudgeon.Seeing her puerile gestures and perfunctory attitude, he felt he has come near Miss. Sangfroid , not Miss.Dudgeon…….After glancing at her ever optimistic eyes for a couple of minutes with astonishment , he uttered,”Hello Dudgeon , can u please tell me the thesaurus of ur life? I want to know my friend better.” Not astounded by his question, she opened her lexicon and read out to him the proclivitous life of “A Turned –Dumb Listener”:-

“Thousands walk on that galaxy path,

Thousands sit on its lovely bark

Thousands cough and thousands laugh,

On that very path that I too tread upon,but-

The chirps I hear are heard

The smile I search are searched

The blue I pluck are plucked

The rain I see are seen

But by few,

For others take dew as “hue”

And I feel cursed to have eyes

That see the molecules deep within

And embrace solitude to breathe in.



Gilded tombs with memorizing glitter

Roaring tides with oceanic glamour

Angelic sky with galaxial crackers

I see all as others do see however

I feel cursed,to have a lust

To see gold untouched by dust

To feel the forever waves, not tides

And yes, as others don’t –

To see a sky of just stars,true and pure.



I hear my glassy temperaments howl

I see the edging knife

taking my soul in a bowl

I feel the genuinity with which I feel

But I feel the thunder cutting pain

And the blood flow

From my shivering tongue

Being cut

By the oceanic desperate glow

For there’s none to hear

The depth of my gear

So, here’s I , turned dumb listener

And feel cursed to find in me the rarety

That makes me feel life’s purity

But fail to merge others with reality

And thus,I feel cursed….

To see me being lost

In the realm of heavy cost and lust.”

Bewildered by these words, Mr.Vicissitude also penetrated the zone of ominous silence ….till a leaf dropped on him from the senile banyan tree…..and he suddenly realized that he needs to come out of the pendulous thoughts and deal with the reality……”I am sorry yaar, I just had turned into a stone…wondering about the story of your aphonia. ”

“its ok…….i cd understand that” muttered the sweet voice..of tranquility….

“ hey, whatever it is…..don’t feel cursed…..you are a wonderful plenipotentiary of myriad emotions.. feel proud of being among the finest encephalon bearers…..i am there for u ….”

“but I feel vacuous when my thoughts of prospicience are taken as insipience….I feel a wrong chronometer ticking off my way……My sempervirent inundation takes the name of spurious intentions in their dictionary….Although I am from the amity world, people take my amicability as a pusillanimous effort….My habit of sagacious proclamation of truth is downcasted as misleading intention. My pure innocuous sudation is taken as acidic asperity……Yet I feel from within ……I am born to think …and do what the world will do in next 50 years to come….and when these thoughts make me quiescent, my anger comes to my rescue……and I march on …taking my stars as my favourite companion…”

Thus went on the sweet notes of the rose from Venus.

Mr.Vicissitude intervened…..and said , “ I understand the gravity of your situation…..Hey , Lets put it this way …Successful people are born with a difference ….and so the mundane world fails to comprehend their adroitness….they fail to respect the fact that they are being respected by those whom they don’t respect…so , go ahead Miss Dudgeon….Let not the reactions of others bother you….A day will definitely come when not just your stars ….but all the stars,…..will look at you with reverence…I am there for you, Dudgeon ….as your friend….Go ahead”

Dudgeon thanked Mr.Vicissitude and thus they went on a long march hand in hand…..

Just in time, I awoke from my dreamy world and in a sedentary state , observed, “Hats off to Miss.Dudgeon ….Oh GOD, I wish I were in her place….and please GOD , bless her to have a perpetual friendship with that great man Mr.Vicissitude……”

Since then …..in all day stars and night stars…..i feel the flavour of a different emotion …..that I fail to elucidate.

No comments: